Beauty Review - MAC's Fluidline Gel Liner


Shade: Blacktrack, which is a solid black.


Pros: This thing does not smudge! I apply it in the morning and it lasts all day even in this sweltering heat. It also dries very fast. I have very oily eyelids and, thankfully, this is one of the only eyeliners that doesn't have me looking like a hot mess at the end of the day. The eyeliner glides in very smoothly and the consistency is great. It is also a matte finish, which I prefer since I do not really like shiny liners.

Cons: It is a drying formula. I have very oily eyelids so it works in my favor but it may not be favorable to others. I have heard that the liner can dry and become clumpy very easily but I have not been faced with this problem yet. Also, it says it is black but really it is more of a dark gray. I find that I have to layer it on to the get blackness that I want.


Will I re-purchase: At this point, I honestly do not know. It is a great choice but I feel that I may be able to get gel liners that are as good, if not better with a lower price point.


Rating: 4/5


Images found on www.google.com/images
This product can be purchased from www.amazon.com or from the offiial MAC website.
If you have used this product then please comment below what you think of it. Don't forget to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin' or Google Plus by clicking the links in the sidebar.
Have a nice day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates

BH Cosmetics face makeup

Meet The Author

Fatima Sarfaraz is a full time student who loves reading and writing. She also thoroughly enjoys the look and application of makeup. Wait....what was that? OMG A FAE IS SITTING IN MY LIVING ROOM. This idiot also has an overactive imagination.